New Years Eve Set Menu
New Years Eve Set Menu
Enjoy a Warm Welcome with a Complimentary Bellini
Risotto Of Wild Mushroom, Gorgonzola, Sage & Rocket, With Parmesan Shavings
Aged Parma Ham,Figs, Walnut & Cashel Blue, Caramelised Balsamic Jus
Ham Hock Croquette, Celeriac & Apple Remoulade
Chestnut & Cauliflower Soup, With Cranberry Oil and Crusty Breads
Naturally Smoked Trout & Salmon Pate, Pickled Ravigote
Duo of Duck, Crispy Duck Breast & Confit Leg, parsnip and Carrot Puree, Orange and Honey dressing, Creamy Potato Mash
Escalope of Turkey Breast, Prosciutto, Fresh Sage, Marsala Jus, Creamed Potatoes
Fillet Of Hake, Prawn Risotto, Lobster Bisque, Langoustine
Lava Rock Grilled Striploin Steak (10oz) (€5 suppl) Lemon and Pink Peppercorn Butter, Cubed Herbed Roast Potatoes
Spinach & Ricotta Tortelli, Lemon Thyme, Butter
Warm Christmas Pudding With Baileys Cream
Champagne Sorbet with Raspberry Coulis
New York Baked Cheesecake (gf)
3 Course Set Menu €45pp
Oak Alley Restaurant Booking policy
Thank you for your enquiry in relation to Christmas 2017 at Oak Alley Restaurant. Please find below information regarding our Christmas booking policy. If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact one of our Managers on Duty at 016106558. We wish you a Merry Christmas and look forward to welcoming you to Oak Alley for the festive season.
Our Booking & Cancellation Policy Deposits
A booking Deposit is required for all parties of 7 or more.
This can be paid in a number of different ways:
- Cash/Cheque Holding Deposit: €10 per person; This can be used as part payment for the final bill on the day or returned in full once the final bill has been fully discharged.
- Credit Card Deposit: €10 per person; Full details of credit card are required to secure the booking; Name (as per card), Issuing Bank (i.e AIB Visa), Card No., Expiry Date & Security No. (3 digits on reverse). Once we have this information the booking is secured. We will not debit the card unless in the event of a late cancellation or ‘no-show’ (see cancellation / no-show policy below).
Final confirmation of numbers is required 48 hours prior to the date of the booking.
(A charge will apply for ‘no-shows’)
All Deposits are non-transferable or refundable.
Note we treat all group reservations as PROVISIONAL until the booking deposit has been received.
Full cancellation for large groups is 7 days & a minimum of 48 hours is required to notify of a reduction of numbers booked.
No Show Policy:
We will only charge on a deposit in the event of a late cancellation, significant reduction* of numbers of a complete ‘No-Show’.
*by significant means over 5 people; if a party was to reduce by 2-3 people on the day it is not seen as a big issue; but notice of any changes in booking sizes would be greatly appreciated as demand is extremely high over the Christmas period.
Christmas Menu only available to parties of 6 or more.
Discretionary 10% service charge will apply for groups of six & more.
Oak Alley Cocktail Bar
- A Reservation does not guarantee admission, standard door policy and house rules apply at all times
- Oak Alley Cocktail bar is an over 21s venue. ID may be required.
- A reservation is not confirmed until we send a specific confirmation email to you. We do not provisionally hold areas.
- Reserved areas will be held for no longer than 20 minutes after the arrival time agreed on your confirmation email.
- By sending us an email your address will be added to our mailing list. You may be sent promotional material by email from time to time. We will have an unsubscribe button/option attached to any promotional emails sent to you if you wish to use it.